Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What software should I put on my computer with absolutely none on it?

My dad's work just got a lot of new computers donated to them from an engineering school. My dad has a laptop and we have a family computer, but I'm starting to use the computer every night for homework and stuff so he's getting one for me. The computer is very nice but it has no software whatsoever! We are paying someone to put on absolutely every software I need. It doesn't even have Microsoft Office or anything! So should I put that on there? What all do I need for high school and college? Thanks so much.What software should I put on my computer with absolutely none on it?windows media player. windows live messenger. Safari web browser or Firefox, both are good. Itunes if you have an ipod. adobe photoshop if you like messing out with images :D thats all that i can think of!What software should I put on my computer with absolutely none on it?Definitely MS Office. I would put Firefox on there too, along with some good antivirus software like NOD32.

No comments:

Post a Comment