Sunday, March 4, 2012

What is the best free software available for writing a book? Any suggestions on a book editor/publisher?

I have written several short stories on various topics and want to bind them into a book. Does anyone know of any free software that I could use to do this?



I am also trying to find someone that could edit my book and make sure it is written in the proper form, grammar, etc.



Then finally, I would like to find a publisher for my book so it can be sold in stores. Any idea of a good publisher that will take a chance on a new writer that is reputable?What is the best free software available for writing a book? Any suggestions on a book editor/publisher?Software? What do you need software for? It's not going to make the book any better- if it's a failure already, the software won't help it and vice versa. Lulu.com is a site where you can publish your books (but don't use it's marketing device- it's a scam.) I would be happy to edit for you, if you'd like. I suggest getting an agent for the publishing, as most publishers will not look at unrepresented manuscripts, or only look at the first sentence or so. You also have to pick the right publisher for your genre- if you are more specific about your work, more people on Y!A would be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment