Sunday, March 4, 2012

I want a software to do computerized system in my school and college?

I am running a school with a capacity of 1100 students and a B.Ed. College with 100 seats. Presently, system of Fees collection, Attendence of teachers, Student profile n their records are maintained mannually, I want to do all computerized n looking for best software which will be compatible according to my needs and can get print outs as desired. I expect from you all to plz recommend the desired software. If anyone of you are using such type of software then plz recommend.I want a software to do computerized system in my school and college?First off, there is no best anything. There is what works, what works for you and what you prefer. There is also what is easy to migrate to or train on.

For that I suggest OpenOffice as a Data Base Manager and GNU/Linux as the base system.

OpenOffice has all the tools and manuals for FREE online, there is no yearly $ or purchase $ or stuff that is with Closed Source Systems.

Look at FOSS, GNU, GPL

I like Debian.I want a software to do computerized system in my school and college?Get a software developer to design something for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment