Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do you install/uninstall software when a message comes up saying another installation is on?

I've been trying to install/uninstall software lately, and whenever I try to run the installer program, it bring up a dialogue saying that another installation is already running and that I need to finish it before I can proceed.



However, I am running no other installation. I tried restarting the computer but that didn't do the trick, and when I try to finish the Windows Installer service, it won't allow me! Please assist me in this issue.How do you install/uninstall software when a message comes up saying another installation is on?try pressing alt+ctrl+delete key then look for anything that resembles a installer program or exe for the program your trying to remove then click it and select end task to shut down the failed installer so you can remove it.How do you install/uninstall software when a message comes up saying another installation is on?
Try free http://www.revouninstaller.comHow do you install/uninstall software when a message comes up saying another installation is on?The Blond above me is right.How do you install/uninstall software when a message comes up saying another installation is on?
what software is it?

it's probably a spywareHow do you install/uninstall software when a message comes up saying another installation is on?First I think you can boot your computer into safe mode to close all running programs. Then you can try uninstalling it with Perfect Uninstaller. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment