Saturday, March 10, 2012

What software lets me backup my drive and update when I add new files?

I am looking for software that would backup my whole drive, and I would have the option to update the backup when I add new files/software etc. Does anyone know of anything like this?What software lets me backup my drive and update when I add new files?Every version of windows comes with built-in software to do this.

See your help file for info as you haven't told us what version you have.

Sync Toy and Cobian backup are free and will solve this problem also.What software lets me backup my drive and update when I add new files?Windows already has backup software included that can automatically backup to connected drives, or over the network (in some editions of Windows). There's also online backup solutions like Mozy and Carbonite that will store your files securely on the internet (in case your house burns down, or something).
  • rachel zoe collection
  • nada boats
  • envy 14 2
  • smart
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment