Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best language software for an advanced Spanish speaker who wants to maintain it or reach fluency?

I speak Spanish very well. I learned through immersion. I'm currently not practicing as much as I should and I need to practice advanced grammar and sharpen my skill set. I'm looking for software I can use at home tailored to people who have pretty much achieved fluency but want to perfect it.What is the best language software for an advanced Spanish speaker who wants to maintain it or reach fluency?I am not being snarky here... another Spanish speaking human's brain, and conversation with that person.What is the best language software for an advanced Spanish speaker who wants to maintain it or reach fluency?This site sells a Spanish Comprehension Trainer where live native speakers have conversations and you can sharpen your comprehension and speech up with this. Also there is a link to the left with more advanced courses as well. Good luck.



http://www.spanishprograms.com/store-com鈥?/a>
  • christian book
  • chrome download
  • dragon age 2 pc
  • carolina skiff
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment