Saturday, March 10, 2012

What software do I get for my teen daughter to make videos on her laptop?

She made a 3min video and she had to take 520 pictures with her webcam and it took 12 hrs. Is there software I can buy to make this easier. She likes to make videos of her and her friends dancing to various songs and post them on you tube and face book. I don't know if there is software to help with the process. Please help!What software do I get for my teen daughter to make videos on her laptop?Windows Movie Maker

its Free

http://www.soft82.com/download/Windows/W鈥?/a>

2.6 is for vista and 7

2.1 is for XP

2.0 is for 2000



its on Microsoft site somewhere too if you want to get it from thereWhat software do I get for my teen daughter to make videos on her laptop?Her webcam should have video capabilities built-in. Make sure there isnt a toggle or something that she didn't see that switches it from photo to video.

No comments:

Post a Comment