Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What software do you use to convert Chinese characters into English?

My uncle and I have trouble communicating through the computer because he lives in China and I in America. His computer doesn't consist of an English software, everything's basically in Chinese I think.



Is there a software for him to convert Chinese characters into English? Or is he able to go on Google and use the built-in Language Tool program? I'm sorry if this is a bit vague, I honestly don't know anything about computers made in China.What software do you use to convert Chinese characters into English?I don't really understand your question.



All Chinese computers can be used to type and display English as well as Chinese.Your uncle doesn't have to do anything to get English.

No comments:

Post a Comment