Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to find companies who are giving their software work to offshore companies?

I am now a days thinking to start an offshore company who will provides offshore software development services to foreign client, but where are those clients? How can I find them and get in good agreement with them. I know a lot of them do search for the software engineers here in Asia but how to contact them.



The main languages from where my company will take start are and we do have expertise in are PHP, .NET, Java and C/C++.How to find companies who are giving their software work to offshore companies?. Lordy mercy! We not only don't know what you are doing, we don't know who you're doing IT to!! ...'offshore software'?

I've got this little 12-foot mud scow that needs to have some barnacles scraped off, but I guess that's not what you're talkin' 'bout?

And you know that 50% of new companies fail in the first 4 or 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment