Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures?

What is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures? What stores can I buy it from? I want the kind that almost every scene kid uses to edit their pictures and make them look nicer.What is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures?any adobe photoshop version

like pro, cs2, cs3 are bestWhat is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures?
you can use photoshop but it's to expens for normal day personal photo-editing .



you can then go for the freewares



there is Gimp works for linux and windows .

but I'd suggest you to use artweaver . it's sort of copy of photoshop and it's free



http://www.artweaver.de



p.s there is also ACD see photo editor if you like to pay for it , the good part is that it's not as expensive as photoshop .What is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures?Well, for the BEST overall its def. Photoshop CS3 or CS2 because it's the full version of photoshop. Where on the other hand your not looking for anything FULL and lower priced get Photoshop Elements 5 or 6. But yeah def. Photoshop CS3! 脺
Check out irfanview. It doesn't have as many filters as photoshop does but its got a decent amount of effects you can add to your photos.

It's also free.What is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures?Perhaps the answer to your question can be found on various blogs. I recommend reading this blog who are fans photoshopWhat is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures?
GIMP, but there's another called GIMPshop, that has the look and feel of Adobe Photoshop...
Photoshop CS3 and you can buy it over the internet.What is the best photoshop software to edit my pictures?
Hello --



I have no idea what kids use ...



I like GIMP it is free to download and is very powerful!



Good Luck



Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment