Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best bankruptcy software for an attorney opening a bankruptcy practice?

I'm a lawyer who is about to go into solo bankruptcy practice in the Eastern District of Virginia and I'm looking to buy bankruptcy software. Should I get BestCase, EZFiling, or some third option? I'm especially interested in opinions from attorneys or paralegals who have tried out more than one program.What is the best bankruptcy software for an attorney opening a bankruptcy practice?Hands down go with New Hope Software's Bankruptcy2010 program. You'll find that it's the easiest to use, and extremely high quality. The company is run by former bankruptcy attorneys, so the program is perfect.



I'd recommend downloading a demo from them, or giving them a call. Good Luck in your new bankruptcy practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment