Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What software do you have to download so you can download a CD to your ipod?

I just got an ipod nano, but it did not come with a disk. Whenever I try to download a song off of a CD I have, the computer tells me I have to download a software to be able to download the CD on the ipod. What software do I have to download?What software do you have to download so you can download a CD to your ipod?You have to download iTunes from Apple.com/iTunes/download. Then go to Apple.com/support to download your user guide.What software do you have to download so you can download a CD to your ipod?Just try the Wondershare iPhone Transfer.

I've try this soft and I recommend it to you cause I feel it's perfect.

With its iTunes UI, it can convert and transfer various music%26amp;videos(such as mp3,aac,mp4,avi,mov,wmv,asf...) to your iPhone%26amp;iPod easily, transfer the music%26amp;videos back to the iTunes from your iPhone%26amp;iPod perfectly.



http://www.itoolkit-software.com/iphone-鈥?/a>





Merry Xmas and hope it helpful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment