Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a program/software to use for website archiving screenshots?

I need to take screenshots of different web pages to verify ad placements. Ideally I would like to automate this process as the screenshots will be used for archiving and/or reference points.



I was hoping there was a program which would allow me to specify the URLs once and would then automatically "run" by taking the screenshot of the designated URL and saving to a specified location.



Any ideas on a free program/software that does this?What is a program/software to use for website archiving screenshots?snagitWhat is a program/software to use for website archiving screenshots?I already use SnagIt (and love it!) however it is not automated. You still have to manually go to the page and take the screenshot yourself. I was looking for a program that would automatically take the screenshots for me as there as several pages I need done regularly.

Report Abuse

What is a program/software to use for website archiving screenshots?http://CheatingNetwork.net/forums. There are many bots there.

No comments:

Post a Comment