Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is there any free software available to manipulate your voice to sound like a professional singer?

Or at least a trail of some professional software, I've written a song but I'm absolutely crap at singing so I need something to make the voice before I have a go at making a tune.

Thanks in advance xIs there any free software available to manipulate your voice to sound like a professional singer?I don't know how much this will help, but here's a question and answer from two months ago -



Singing Enhancement Software?

I want to know if there is a software that will take my voice when I record it into my computer and then make it so i can change my voice around so it will sound like a real singer while keeping my original voice.



Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

there is autotune which can fix deftonesIs there any free software available to manipulate your voice to sound like a professional singer?Gosh, I hope so! I sound like a strangled cat on heat! Get a mate who can sing to help you out, or the mate of a mate. even you can't sing in public, you can still sing your song in the privacy of your own home so the tune can come about that way. Try everything and everyone first before spending your cash on something that sounds like it might be expensive! Good luck1

No comments:

Post a Comment