Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best software for creating music videos? Or just a video with different pics etc?

I am interested in putting together different pics and videos shot in nature to music but don't know which software would be the best. I ran across something called Muvee, but there are soo many different types. Any suggestions would help.



What is the best software for creating music videos? Or just a video with different pics etc?ImToo DVD creator you might have to pay but it is the bestWhat is the best software for creating music videos? Or just a video with different pics etc?I've used Windows Movie Maker and iMovie before. I think iMovie just has more free music to put in your show. It's also better to use. The WMM show I made was messed up. One should come with Mac while the other for sure comes with a PC.
  • new cd releases
  • translate japanese to english
  • mini countryman
  • gogos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment