Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best software for a person to learn Tagalog?

Don't say Rosetta stone, because not only is it expensive (to me) but I heard that it isn't good for learning languages. I also looked at Langocity, but found a lot of bad reviews on it. So what is the best Tagalog learning software?What is the best software for a person to learn Tagalog?Andrew ...



You might want to reconsider Rosetta Stone Tagalog -- there are a lot of great Rosetta Stone reviews, and, if you look for free shipping and discounts, Rosetta Stone Filipino is not that expensive. Especially if you compare to another Tagalog program that might not work as well, nor teach you what you need to know.



Good luck.What is the best software for a person to learn Tagalog?I've never used any language software for Tagalog, but you can try BYKI (Before You Know It) software. From what I've seen, it's very basic but at least it's free to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment