Saturday, February 25, 2012

How to disable a software program from registry?

I want to disable a software program that I hope is running. I have removed it from the Add and Remove Programs list but I think its still running. Plz let me know if I can disable this program from the registry to stop it from running at the background.

Thank you.How to disable a software program from registry?Come to registry..in the search option you look for the program which you have already deleted.But be cautious playing with registry. If you are a fresher ,delete the required items one by one and see the difference and by this way if something goes wrong you can restore it . Thanks and try it and dont get panic !!!.How to disable a software program from registry?You mean to say that whenever you start your computer, it is started up automatically.....



So i would advice to goto:



Start%26gt;Run. type "msconfig".... So u will see a "Startup" tab on the top..

Go to that tab and deselect any program that you donot wish to startup automatically....

Click Apply and Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment