Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is there any free software that allows you to take photos from Moto Rizr z3 to a laptop?

I've been trying to upload photos from my phone but have niether a cord or card. Is there any bluetooth software or anything that i can download for free?Is there any free software that allows you to take photos from Moto Rizr z3 to a laptop?I'm not sure, but I'm guessing the BEST product costs money. Assuming you know the name of the product that costs money and know the name of a website where you can buy it, I would visit www.freetoday.tk and follow the instructions there. You can use that website and custom order a prize (don't worry, everything is free). Type in the name of the website that sells it, wait about 3 days, and you'll get it!
  • sprinter
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • tangled dvd
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment