Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is a good professional vocal recording software?

I've been searching for a program that records well, I currently have an AT2020 for a mic.

I tried Reaper and Mixcraft 5, and Mixcraft seems to be the better one out of those two.

Is Cubase 5 a good software? I've heard about that somewhere...



Any other suggestions on what software to use? I don't mind if it costs money, it just has to be efficient. ;D





Thanks a lot!What is a good professional vocal recording software?Hi,



Cubase 5 can do the job perfectly as its a full blown professional recording/music production system.



MarkWhat is a good professional vocal recording software?http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htmWhat is a good professional vocal recording software?lol

No comments:

Post a Comment