Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is the best novelist software to outline (structure) a trilogy?

I am writing a complicated trilogy with lots of characters in lots of centuries and places and lots of actions. I have no problem thinking of stuff but to keep track of it all.



What are you using (software or other things) to organize a complicated novel or a trilogy?What is the best novelist software to outline (structure) a trilogy?I've seen a lot of writing software, but haven't actually tried them. Right now I just use word and put everything in a folder. You could try Write it now, or Dramatica Pro. They both have free trials. Hope you this helps.What is the best novelist software to outline (structure) a trilogy?I'll tell you from personal experience (I'm currently in the progress of completing books two and three of my trilogy). The best thing to use is a simple notebook and a good pen.What is the best novelist software to outline (structure) a trilogy?If you need special software to organize your thoughts then you're not much of a writer, much less a good one. All you need is MS Word and/or pen and paper to jot down your notes and ideas. A good writer trains him or herself to organize all of their ideas and write accordingly. Assuming you need special software is just amateur...and foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment