Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do I/What software do I use to create a drawing of an animal with manipulate-able limbs?

I am hoping to create a drawing of an animal with manipulate-able limbs, so I can animate it running etc. 2D is fine. I have no idea where to start with software etc, so looked around the web, but have been rather overwhelmed by the amount of information! Any help or direction would be much appreciated! Beth xHow do I/What software do I use to create a drawing of an animal with manipulate-able limbs?i would say PhotoShop, but i don't know much about it, i had a few classes using PhotoShop, and you can animate pictures and stuff, takes a while to get used to it thoughHow do I/What software do I use to create a drawing of an animal with manipulate-able limbs?I would suggest using Flash. It is relatively inexpensive and VERY versatile for creating animations.How do I/What software do I use to create a drawing of an animal with manipulate-able limbs?I think what you're looking for is some kind of 3-D animating software. There are some stuff where you can construct the animal and then set joints in some spots, and then drag it around to make it run or something. I don't know of any, but Flash might help you a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment