Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I get the software for my wireless printer?

I own a HP wireless Photosmart printer, and I recently got a new computer. I no longer have the software for the printer, but I heard there was some way I could get it off the internet? Can anyone help me out?How do I get the software for my wireless printer?That's easy go to hp's website, go to the product support section, type in the model number of your printer, and in the product support section go to the downloads section, in there should be the all the software that came with your printer including the drivers.



hp.com-%26gt;support and drivers-%26gt;download drivers....How do I get the software for my wireless printer?ok, you need to go to the website of HP and search for drivers, and find the printer maker, model, etc, and then you can download it.. and install it in your new computer. Unfortunately, if your printer is old, then you might need to go to other hacker like websites, and do the same but you are at risk of viruses.



Start with google and type in the HP Photosmart model drivers and let's see what you get ;=), generally in the website of HP should be enoughHow do I get the software for my wireless printer?Go to this link and type in your model of the printer you have. After that it should list available software downloads and the instruction manuals. Hope this helps



http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/support.htmlHow do I get the software for my wireless printer?
go to hp website or when you get ready to install on your new computer it will automatically get the software to run the printer. just install the printer and when it ask do you have the software click no and it will configure the printer for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment